Are saggy boobs actually that hot to guys?
- Busty Teen Huge Boobs
- Hot BBW with very Big Saggy Tits Need this Job: HD Porn 03 ...
- Saggy Boobs and a Blonde Bush, Free Big German Saggy Tits ...
- Mom and Her Saggy Boobs - Incest/Taboo - Literotica.com
Watch Saggy Boobs and a Blonde Bush video on xHamster, the largest HD sex tube site with tons of free German Big German Saggy Tits & Porn porn movies! Disclaimer: Busty Teen Boobs .net is not responsible for the content on sites that is linked to. All img and videos on Busty Teen Boobs .net are believed to be public domain. If one has a problem with a site that is linked to, or if one owns copyrights on an image or video posted on Busty Teen Boobs .net, please email us and it will be removed. Watch Hot BBW with very Big Saggy Tits Need this Job video on xHamster - the ultimate selection of free Saggy Tits Free & Free Ipad Tube HD porn tube movies! She laughed, "Yeah then you really would have been scarred seeing your mom and her saggy boobs." I laughed, "Nothing wrong with saggy boobs mom." "Yeah maybe the little thing you are used to with your young girls, but believe me wait until they have kids." She had no idea How much I really knew about her tits and how much I wanted them.
2022.01.26 01:32 queenaroura Are saggy boobs actually that hot to guys?
Are saggy boobs actually that hot to guys? If so. Explain.
submitted by queenaroura to Boobseverywhere [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 theamazingc4 Should or Should I not be getting Event Challenges with 100% completion? That is the Question.
2022.01.26 01:32 HookFL Mavericks say guard Tim Hardaway Jr. suffered a fracture of the fifth metatarsal on his left foot.
submitted by HookFL to fantasybball [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 Crunchypie1 At least RC is struggling to decide between Holding and Hodling
2022.01.26 01:32 Efficient_Attorney62 Rn joggers sizing
I am 5’6” and I usually wear size S/M mostly M with pants size 4/6 139 LB
I was wondering what size of the artist made collection RM joggers I should get for a more roomy and slightly baggy fit like how RM had in his advertisement? I’m not sure if I should get the M or L?
Could you guys list your sizes and what size joggers worked best for you
submitted by Efficient_Attorney62 to kpophelp [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 _kyuti [elbi] may iba bang paraan to get units other than SAIS?
ang panget lang talaga. agawan ng units plus shitty server. world ranking the f*ck?
submitted by _kyuti to peyups [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 slugfest01234 If I burn 1200 calories at the gym, does that mean I get an additional 1200 calories to eat?
Just weight loss problems 😭
submitted by slugfest01234 to 1200isfineIGUESSugh [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 Just_Produce_9707 Are the bundles always discounted ways to get everything? Want to use my v bucks wisely
2022.01.26 01:32 joryu-ori Anyone else hate AirDrop in their classroom?
I feel like my high school students are sending inappropriate memes to everyone in the room every day. It derails the class and makes me hesitate to use technology in the classroom.
The only blessing is that I don't have an iPhone.
Anyone else run into this issue? How do you deal with it?
submitted by joryu-ori to Teachers [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 News--Junkie Why some people avoid Covid-19 when those around them have it? Study explains | World News
2022.01.26 01:32 Ciaran123C Sasquatch believers be like…
2022.01.26 01:32 whiskeytango72 Your guide to Season 5
A year ago, I made a prediction post for S4. A handful of the predictions came true and I’ve had a few of you ask me to do another one for S5, so here’s how I think it will go down:
Theres a lot here, but let’s be honest, you’re not doing much until S5 comes out 😁 I suggest reading up on your favorite character first, then the others, that way you’ll get a full view of S5.
First let’s set the tone and setting of Season 5:
- S5 will take place over the summer
- CK dominates the valley. Their popularity and financial resources go unchecked with student after student signing up to join them.
- The general tone of this season is that “Miyagi-Fang”, are on the ropes. Still reeling from their loss at the AVT, regrouping, and now dealing with a valley run by Cobra Kai.
- Lastly, unlike S4 where all our characters were in the valley, S5 is going to be a return to S3, where our characters are in different places, on their own journeys.
I think there will be 4 recurring Themes to this season:
- What it means to be a father.
- This will be an arc that will be explored by Johnny, Robby and Miguel (and possibly Miguel’s biological father)
- Honoring the past while embracing the future.
- This will be a theme explored by Daniel, Chosen, Anthony and the students at Miyagi-Do.
- The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
- S5 will see a lot of shifting alliances, the most of any season. This will be a theme explored by Tory, Samantha, Amanda, and Kreese.
- Turning Fear into a weapon. -This will be a theme explored by Silver, Barnes and the students of CK.
S5 Character Story beats:
- Immediately following the tournament. Silver will visit Miyagi Do, and expect Daniel to uphold his end of the agreement, Daniel will refuse.
- Because he’s a “gentleman”, Silver will give Daniel the summer, as a grace period, before he forces him to close the doors of Miyagi Do for good.
- Silver and Chozen will meet briefly and have a tense confrontation.
- Daniel will at first want to get right to business training his students and confronting CK
- Chosen will take another route and tell him he has much to teach him.
- Daniel will go with Chosen to a remote forest up north (possibly the redwoods) where they will train.
- Daniel will bring Anthony with him to train in Miyagi Do and learn from Chosen.
- A constant struggle for Daniel will be, embracing the new teachings of Chosen, and while still honoring Mr. Miyagis memory.
- There will be more Chosen vs Daniel training fights and even a team up fight between the two of them vs some rude locals.
- A lot of Daniels story will be tied to Anthony, not only in training him but getting to know his own son.
- At the end of the summer Daniel will feel he needs to be the one to stand up to Silver and defend Miyagi Do, alone.
- Johnny will travel to Mexico City to make sure Miguel is safe.
- Robby will tell him he wants to go with him (in truth Robby is also worried for the safety of his dad, per Kreese’s warning)
- Johnny and Robby have thier first official “Road trip” where they find they have a lot in common, and learn to appreciate each other’s music.
- At some point Johnny will find himself in a bar fight and Robby will help him out. We’ll have a great fatheson tandem fight. Where they’ll see they have a very similar fighting style.
- Johnny will befriend a local woman in Mexico, she’ll flirt with him and help him to locate Miguel’s father
- Johnny will reunite with Miguel just as Miguel is meeting his dad.
- Seeing the two of them bond and thinking Miguel is better off with his real dad, Johnny will let him be and agree to go home with Robby.
- Miguel’s dad however is not who he appears to be, and has Johnny take the fall for him, landing him in jail.
- At some point, Johnny will find himself in an underground “bare knuckle fight club” in Mexico City, where he will get beat up, but eventually emerge victorious.
- We will see Johnny do some selfless act on behalf of Miguel, and that will change Miguel’s mind about how he sees “father figures” and who his real dad is.
- Towards the end of the season, Johnny, Miguel and Robby will help Daniel and the others to defend Miyagi-Do.
- Johnny will play an integral part in the defense of Miyagi- Do.
- Silver will use the Tournament win to grow the ranks of Cobra Kai.
- After giving Daniel the ultimatum, Silver will tell his students, until Miyagi Do shuts its doors, it’s officially “open season” on their students all summer long.
- Silver will foster a “be bullied, or do the bullying” philosophy that will spread across the valley, encouraging more students to join CK.
- Apart from opening new dojo’s, Silver will donate large amounts of $ to the All Valley Tournament and use his wealth and charisma to be nominated (to replace Ron) as Chairman of the Committee
- Silver will promote (and eventually blackmail Tory) to “head student”
- A large focus of Silvers teachings will be how to turn “Fear into a weapon”
- Stingray will be allowed to rejoin CK, but will be treated like dirt by Silver.
- On the surface Cobra Kai will advertise itself as a “new age dojo”where students can learn the 3 D’s of life. (Desire, Discipline, and Determination) However, once inside students are taught to be cruel, merciless, and to win at all costs.
- Knowing that Daniel has brought on board Chosen, Silver will reach out to Mike Barnes, and promise him the deal he made back in KK3, 50% of all the expanding dojo profits.
- Silver will do his research on Chosen, and realize he lost to Daniel back in Okinawa, that Chosen was once Daniels enemy.
- At the end of the summer, with the deadline up, Silver and Barnes will lead the Cobra Kai students to Miyagi Do, to force them to close their doors for good.
- From the start, we will see a more severe and determined Chosen one who isn’t afraid to “fight fire with fire”
- Chosen will take Daniel and Anthony up north to train in the forest (possibly the redwoods)
- Chosen and Daniel will have a training/ montage scene together and even a team up fight.
- Daniel will notice that Chosens training style is very different than how Miyagi trained him.
- Upon returning to the Valley, Chosen and Silver will have an interesting encounter, with Silver egging Chosen on to fight him.
- They will fight, with Chosen clearly the superior fighter, but Silver will actually take enjoyment out of Chosen beating him up, giving into his rage and anger.
- A bloodied and beaten Silver will tell Chosen he read about him, how he held a knife to an innocent girl, how he lost to Daniel, how he disgraced his uncle.
- Silver will tell him he knows that you can’t hide from “who you really are.”
- He‘ll tell Chosen it’s not Cobra Kai that you need to worry about stealing secrets, it’s Daniel.
- Afterwords Chosen will learn that CK students were taught Miyagi Do. Chosen will be upset with Daniel telling him that CK dishonor Miyagi Do by practicing thier techniques.
- Chosen will begin to believe Daniel is not worthy of teaching Miyagi Do, and reckless with its secrets.
- We will see glimpses of the darkness in Chosen return to the surface.
- Towards the end of the season Chosen will confront Daniel and tell him he is not worthy of the Miyagi Do scrolls, that only he (Chosen) can safeguard them.
- Chosen will demand the scrolls and they will fight, with Daniel winning and asking Chosen to leave.
- The last we will see of Chosen is him leaving Miyagi Do, angry at Daniel.
- Mike Barnes will be introduced mid season.
- He will be the owner of shady amateur fight club, (that will serve for some comedic entertainment)
- We’ll see right away that he has become a worse version of Johnny. Vengeful, resentful and bitter.
- Unlike Silver Barnes hasn’t moved on, we see he never got over the loss of KK3.
- Barnes will agree to join Silver, but only if he can uphold his original agreement. 50% ownership.
- He will have a brief fight against Daniel towards the end of the season.
- Barnes will still have his own agenda and cards to play.
- He will teach the students of CK how to turn fear into a weapon.
- He will want to destroy everything Daniel and Miyagi Do represent.
- After a lot of searching, Miguel will find his dad, but his dad won’t believe he’s his son.
- Only after, Miguel describes Carmen, will his father begin to believe that he is indeed his son.
- Miguel’s father will be an interesting character. Not a drug lord but.. he is a “shady character” with ties to a very powerful man in Mexico City, but at the moment he’s “on the out” trying to get back in.
- Miguel’s dad will pretend to be a decent man, but in truth he’ll use Miguel, (and later Johnny to get his power back.) He’ll use Johnny and have him captured without Miguel knowing it.
- This will put Miguel and Robby at odds. With the two of them having a rematch fight, as Miguel won’t like the things Robby is accusing his father of.
- Eventually the two of them will talk, and realize they have a lot in common, through growing up without a father figure in their lives. They’ll gain a mutual respect and understanding.
- Miguel will be conflicted about where his loyalties lie.
- Ultimately realizing Johnny is more of a father to him than his own dad, Miguel will work with Robby to get Johnny free
- Miguel will turn away from his father, saying “I already have a dad.”
- He’ll also make sure the other powerful man knows about his fathers back stabbing, walking away as this plays out.
- We’ll see a full strength Miguel return to fight in the defense of Miyagi Do.
- Upon learning Kreese is in jail, and already distrusting of Silver, Robby will confront Silver at the dojo and officially leave Cobra Kai.
- Robby will try to get Kenny and Tory to leave with him.
- At the skate perk, Tory will find Robby and tell him she can help get Kreese free, but she can do more from the inside. Robby will disagree but still tell her to be careful.
- Tory and Robby will visit Kreese in jail.
- Kreese will tell Robby he needs to look out for Johnny, as he knows Silver will be going after him.
- To protect his dad and try to make amends, Robby will join Johnny in Mexico to find Miguel
- We’ll see a road trip montage with both Robby and Johnny learning they have a lot in common.
- Once in Mexico, Robby will actually be the one to find Miguel.
- Not really knowing each other and still at odds, they will argue.
- There will be a few tense moments between the two of them. And even a brief rematch fight. It’s clear, they still have a lot to get over.
- Eventually Robby and Miguel will have a dialogue . Robby will reflect on how absent Johnny was in his own life, and that will help Miguel to see that they both grew up without a father. They will begin to see they have a lot in common.
- Miguel and Robby will have a great team up fight, and gain a mutual respect for one another.
- Reaching here I think during a fight, Robby will be knocked off a ledge and it will be Miguel who grabs his arm at the last minute, keeping him from falling. After they catch their breathe, Robby will offer a formal apology, for the whole “kicking you off the ledge thing”
- Having finished the Mexico arc, Robby, and Johnny will return home, to a valley run by Cobra Kai.
- Around episode 8 Robby and Tory will reunite and she will let him know of Silvers plan to attack Miyagi Do.
- Robby will try to talk Kenny out of the upcoming attack on Miyagi Do, but see he has become more brutal and merciless under Silvers guidance.
- Kenny will choose to stay at CK.
- Robby will join Johnny in the defense of Miyagi- Do at the end of the season.
- Robby will confront Kenny and ultimately lead him away from CK.
- Tory will be conflicted, knowing about the bribe and learning Kreese is in jail, she’ll want to leave CK.
- However, Silver will know she needs $, and offer her a paid position as a TraineSensei at the new dojo, desperate to make good money she’ll reluctantly stay.
- Outside of CK, Tory will reach out to Robby, and together they will visit Kreese in jail.
- Tory will want to tell Robby about how she saw Silver pay the referee and fix the tournament, but she’ll hold back, feeling like she might endanger him.
- In jail, a sullen Kreese will tell them he let them down, and that they should just forget about him.
- Loyal to Kreese to the end, Tory will refuse to give up on him, and tell him she “can do more on the inside, to free him, that she knows the fight was rigged, and she’ll do whatever it takes to get him out.”
- Kreese will tell her “the enemy of your enemy, is your friend.”
- At CK, Tory will take pity on Stingray, and he’ll begin to confide in her. Stingray will let it slip to Tory, that is was Silver who beat him up. But it doesn’t matter as there’s no way to prove it.
- Eventually Tory will confront Silver, threatening to make it public that she saw him pay the referee and knows he framed Kreese.
- Instead Silver will blackmail her, telling her, he met her Aunt and would hate for her to lose custody of her younger brother after her mother passes. He’ll also remind her, he posses the resources she needs to make “all her problems go away.”
- Stuck, and with Robby away in Mexico, Tory will reach out to the only other person she thinks can help, Amanda.
- Tory will go to Amanda and tell her, she can prove the tournament was fixed, but she won’t do it unless they help her clear Kreese’s name.
- Still feeling Kreese is better off in jail, she’ll tell Tory, she’s sorry, but she can’t help.
- A disappointed Tory will leave her AVT trophy at the Larusso house for Sam.
- Sam who overheard them talking, and knowing the summer deadline Silver gave her dad, along with how Cobra Kai is growing unchecked across the valley, will seek out Tory and they will form a “uneasy alliance”
- They will agree that Silver is the mutual enemy of both of them.
- Sam will help Tory clear Kreese, and in return Tory will testify and help Sam prove Silver rigged the All Valley tournament.
- Tory will demand they help Kreese first.
- Learning that Silver had surveillance cameras in the old dojo, they form a plan to sneak into Silvers mansion and find the “camera 1”showing a drunk Silver beating up Stingray.
- We will get a neat “Oceans 11” style heist with Tory, Sam, Eli, Demetri and even Stingray each playing a part to get in and steal the video file from of Silvers mansion. It’s both hilarious and suspenseful.
- Tory will then help Sam blackmail the referee that Silver paid, and agree to testify in front of the All Valley Committee.
- Tory will offer Sam the AVT trophy, but in a sign of mutual respect Sam will give it back to her.
- In episode 8 Robby and Tory will reunite and have special moment, Tory will give Robby the heads up on the upcoming attack on Miyagi Do.
- Towards the end of the season, Tory will use the video evidence to try and free Kreese from all charges.
- However Silver will intervene at the last minute, and make sure Kreese stays locked up.
- Tory (and Stingray) will join the fight at Miyagi Do, where she’ll help defend it along with Robby.
- Still reeling from her defeat, Sam will abstain from fighting or training in karate for a majority of the season.
- She won’t suffer from PTSD, more so a feeling of letting everyone down.
- She’ll hate to see CK growing in power and feel like this was all her fault.
- She’ll still very much be at odds with Tory for the majority of the season, not trusting her as she is still “Cobra Kai”
- Sam’s cold demeanor to Tory will begin to thaw only after Tory admits to Amanda, she knows Silver bribed the ref, and leaves the trophy for Sam.
- Angered and stunned by this, at first Sam won’t know what to do.
- Sam will find Tory and tell her, they need proof, and together they’ll form an uneasy “alliance”in order to prove Silver cheated and free Kreese.
- Sam will agree to work with Tory to help free Kreese, but only if she admits to seeing Silver bribe the judge.
- After they recover the video surveillance, Sam, and Tory along with Demetri and Eli will find a way to blackmail the referee into admitting he was bribed by Silver.
- We will see our first Sam & Tory team up fight, but they will abruptly end it and go their seperate ways once they’ve each gotten what they needed.
- Sam will slowly develop a begrudging respect for Tory. -Sam will return the AVT trophy to Tory, telling her to keep it, she earned it.
- Sam and Miguel will reunite and embrace during episode 8, and both be in a more mature place for their relationship.
- Sam will be just as surprised as Miguel to see him and Robby working together as he is to see her and Tory working together.
- Sam will join her father in the defense of Miyagi Do at the end of the season.
Eli & Demetri
- Still settling in as the AVT Champion, Eli will see him self in leadership role, helping to teach and train the students of Miyagi Do.
- Both Eli and Demetri will learn first hand from Chosen.
- Eli will officially get back with Moon.
- Eli and Dimitri will try to have a normal summer but will find themselves constantly harassed by members of Cobra Kai.
- There will be many interactions and fights, with them protecting other students from Kyler and his CK goons.
- It will be Eli and Demetri who come up with the elaborate plan to sneek into Silvers mansion to get the video footage.
- Both will help to defend Miyagi-Do.
- Amanda will encourage Daniel to take Anthony with him while he trains with Chosen.
- Amanda will meet with Tory but tell her she can’t help her try to free Kreese.
- Instead Amanda will visit Kreese, through arguing they’ll gain a mutual respect for eachother.
- Amanda will make a promise fo Kreese that she’ll look after Tory while he’s in jail.
- Amanda will confront Tory’s aunt, and tell her off in front of Tory.
- Tory will begin to respect and appreciate Amanda more.
- Keese will have a smaller role this season, but we will see him in jail, reeling from his defeat.
- There will be a prison fight with Kreese establishing himself as a threat to anyone who tries to mess with him.
- Kreese will meet Trey and Cruze and keep them under his thumb.
- At first only Tory and Robby will visit Kreese in jail, he’ll tell them to forget about “this old man.”
- Amanda of all people will visit Kreese in jail. They’ll have a lot of funny moments, with the two taking turns at digs on each other.
- Amanda will tell Kreese, Tory looks up to him. They’ll have a few mutual moments of understanding.
- Tory will get the video evidence (with Sam’s help) and Kreese attorney will use that to plead his case.
- It will look as though Kreese is about to go free, but Silver will intervene at the last minute and ensure he stays locked up.
- Knowing his time is running out, and that Silver has Johnny in his crosshairs, Kreese will use Trey and Cruze to help him escape by creating a distraction.
- Kreese will arrive at the last minute to the defense of Miyagi Do, and play an integral part.
The Defense of Miyagi Do.
- The last episode(s) will culminate at the end of summer, that is, the end of the deadline Silver gave Daniel.
- We will see a showdown at the Miyagi- Do dojo, the likes of which we have never see before.
- Silver, Barnes and students of Cobra Kai will show up to enforce the dojo shutting down.
- Daniel will tell all his students to go home, that this isn’t their fight.
- At first it will just be Daniel there to defend the dojo.
- Daniel and Barnes will fight (as Daniel won’t want any of the kids to be involved)
- Barnes will get the best of Daniel, but before he can hurt him too bad, Anthony will step in to defend his dad.
- Barnes will mock Anthony, until Anthony delivers a brutal kick to him.
- Daniel will get back up and beat Barnes.
- For a few minutes it will just be the two of them. Father and son defending Miyagi Do.
- Sam Eli, and Dimitri will arrive along with all the remaining students of Miyagi Do, saying this is their fight too.
- At the last minute we will see a newly determined Johnny, and Robby, Tory and even Stingray arrive to help.
- Cobra Kai will still vastly outnumber them.
- We will see for the first time, all our favorite characters lined up together in solidarity to defend the dojo
- An epic karate war will take place, like nothing we’ve seen before, endgame style.
- Kyler and Brucks will face off against Eli and Demetri
- Kenny and Anthony will get a rematch.
- Anthony will fair pretty well and land some good hits on Kenny, but eventually Kenny will get the best of him.
- Robby will intervene and try to talk to Kenny, mirroring the way Johnny talked to Robby in S3.
- Robby will allow Kenny to land hit after hit on him. He won’t even fight back. Eventually Kenny will break down, realizing what he’s become, his face in tears, signaling Kennys turn away from CK.
- Finally Miguel will return and we’ll see him absolutely turn the tide of the fight.
- We will see our first team up fight between Robby & Miguel and Tory & Sam.
- We will see the Miyagi Fang students, along with Robby, Tory and Stingray prevail as the CK students begin to run away.
- Silver and Barnes will press their attack on Daniel and Johnny working their way through the dojo eventually into the parking lot.
- Daniel will fight Silver.
- Johnny will face Barnes in the ultimate Snake Fight.
- Barnes pure aggression will at first get the best of Johnny.
- Johnny will see Robby and Miguel fighting together and this will give him the strength he needs to beat Barnes, knocking him out.
- Daniel will fight Silver. But Silver will be too powerful for him.
- Johnny and Daniel will team up and fight Silver, working pretty well against him. Each one using the others moves to throw him off.
- But eventually Silver will get the upper hand on both Daniel and Johnny. Blinding Daniel and knocking the wind out of Johnny.
- Before he can deliver a finishing blow to Daniel. Kreese will arrive telling Silver to let Daniel go. (This will mirror the way Miyagi saved Johnny in the parking lot)
- Kreese and Silver circle each other, then fight.
- Eventually Kreese will prevail, knocking Silvers’ head through one of the parked car windows.
- Silver will look like he’s been knocked out.
- Kreese will walk away from Silver so he can check on Johnny, but a bloodied and beaten Silver will stab Kreese in the back.
- Kreese will collapse to the ground as Silver and Barnes run off.
- Trying to catch us breathe, Kreese will know his wound is fatal.
- Robby and a tearful Tory will come close to him, he’ll grab their hands putting them together and squeezing them, signaling they are the future of Cobra Kai.
- Johnny will pick up Kreese and have a tearful moment with him. A lot will be said without saying anything at all.
- Kreese will die in Johnny’s arms, it will be a final moment of redemption for him as Daniel and the rest of the students look on.
End credits - Kreeses funeral will be attended by Johnny, Robby, Tory, Miguel, Sam, Daniel and Amanda along with all the students of Miyagi Do, and Eagle Fang showing their respect. - Johnny will give a speech, saying Kreese “died a hero.” - Daniel will leave the funeral having forgiven Kreese and the man he was. - Johnny and Daniel will re-partner to take down Silvers Cobra Kai once and for all. - A badly beaten Silver and Barnes will arrive at Silvers beach house, to find someone already there, resting comfortably in a chair, they’ll see Chosen. - The end scene will find all the students, Sam, Miguel, Eli, Demetri, Robby, Tory, Kenny, and Stingray repairing and fixing up Miyagi-Do.
submitted by whiskeytango72
to cobrakai [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 blanco505 Can I get a 🐕🧠!
2022.01.26 01:32 the_attias So, with /r/antiwork being on the front page a year after /r/wallstreetbets...
are news stations watching in realtime and chiming the hour as they become less and less relevant?
like, what is going on? is corporate news unknowingly chiming the hour as they take each step towards irrelevancy? are they losing their grip on the gen pop?
hoping someone with a bit more knowledge on corporate news structure will be able to give some insight on why news stations are covering internet forums now- is it click bait? trying to find their new lowest common denominator? is it a sign that i am getting old and now being marketed towards directly?
and i say "hey! what's going on?"
submitted by the_attias to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 Freetimewaster2020 New tools for meeting facilitation?
Are you using any new tools for remote/online meeting facilitation that you want to share?
We used Menti, Lean Coffee Table, Kumospace…
But what are you using to mix things up and make them interesting,
submitted by Freetimewaster2020 to consulting [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 antthatisverycool me_irl
2022.01.26 01:32 Lukoman1 Making a Religious Creation Bard, Need some advice.
Hello Reddit players and DMs. I recently got this idea of a religious bard that follows the teachings of Bahamut because he once found a song dragon (now silver dragon) that inspired him to sing about the Platinum Dragon. I think creation fits a lot beacuse they are based around the Song of Creation, they believe the cosmos is a work of art, the creation of the first dragons (Bahamut and Tiamat). Now, I'm kinda lost on how to build this, what spells can fit this flavor, what feats are cool (our DM give us a free feat at 1st level) and also I really don't want to roleplay this like a Paladin or Cleric just a religious bard so if you have any suggestions I'll be happy to read them. Thanks in advance!
submitted by Lukoman1 to DnD [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 The0verlord- Looking for a roomate
My roomate just dropped out of our housing contract for next year at the Hilltop Apartments, and I'd rather not have to go random. If you are interested in rooming, DM me.
submitted by The0verlord- to Purdue [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 AntonOvt Is this a good set for 140.00CAD???
2022.01.26 01:32 wotsenter Governor’s bill would make E15 dominant fuel in state
2022.01.26 01:32 Granete [For Hire] C++ Tutor or Teacher
Hello! I am offering my services as a C++ tutoteacher for $20 an hour. I can work with beginners through the upper intermediate level. I can either tutor you while you take an existing course or teach you from scratch. As for my experience, I've been working with C++ for over two years, driven by my love of learning, programming, and technology. I’ve worked with nearly 30 clients during the past year with all positive feedback. Please DM me if you are interested in hiring me or have any questions at all. We will work via Discord voice/screen share calls, so please make sure you have a mic available. I look forward to hearing from you.
submitted by Granete to jobbit [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 LeChickenSurAFez We do a little warmongering
2022.01.26 01:32 Sharp_Low6787 Just matched with a girl and she actually messaged back.
I've never gotten this far before and now the nerves are freakin' killing me. Any suggestions for how to avoid blowing it?
submitted by Sharp_Low6787 to dating [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 slg882007 If they were to continue the story…
Which method would you prefer?
submitted by slg882007 to Encanto [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 01:32 draperdoge Today was a good day fam! OD 11/27, picked her up today. LR, Ryzen, so cal